Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Movie

Last weekend I downloaded the movie, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. I was going to wait till after I finished reading the book to watch it, but I couldn't resist. When downloading the movie I was thinking to myself, this movie isn't going to be nearly as good as the book... One hundred and five minutes later I was impressed.


For those who don’t know, Tucker Max is a Duke Law School Graduate who had so many stories about drunken escapades and random crazy nights with friends and females that he decided to start a website with his stories.  These stories are vulgar, offensive, politically incorrect, and absolutely hilarious.  Not surprisingly, once somebody reads his stories, they forward a few to their friends, who then forward it to their friends, and so on. I started following Tucker Max's stories about a month back and i can't get enough. The guy is an absolute riot and writes with such humor and passion that it’s almost impossible not to laugh out loud.


The movie was pretty good; it’s not going to win any Oscars, but it was better than expected and I laughed pretty much the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment