Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

This book was recommended to me by my brother. I don't think a book has ever legitly made me laugh out loud until now. This true story by Tucker Max is one of the funniest stories i have ever read. I think the title says it all. He takes you through his, mostly drunk, journeys which are highly entertaining.

Tucker is just a normal, everyday guy, just like you and me so it is easy to relate to him and really start to like him. To me that is the deciding factor if I like a book or not, whether I can relate to it. If  there is nothing in a story that makes it relatable, I just can't get into it.

This is a classic "I can't put it down" novel. Once you start reading you won 't want to stop. You just want to keep reading and keep reading to figure out what happens next, then before you know it, it's two in the morning and you have to get up in a little bit for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment