Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

  One Second After

This Week: 120
Semester Total: 809

This quarter I am suprised how much i am reading and how much i have enjoyed reading. Its not like any other english class where they force you to ready some boring story that you have no interest in. The book I've most enjoyed so far is I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. Its kind of a contraversal book and not for everyone but it's one of my favorites. I sometimes just find myself reading when i have nothing to do or the opposite and should really be doing something else but i don't want to. I tend to travel a lot, going to bloomington or Arizona to see my brothers so I always have a lot of time in the car or plane. I spend that time mostely reading, because what else am I supost to do? I always see or hear about something I want to read but I know I won't have enough time to read all of them so it's kind of hard picking whitch ones to go for. I think the hardest thing I've had to do this week is to pick what to read next. I guess I don't have a very hard life. Before I hadn't really had much interest in reading but now that I'm doing it more often the more I like doing it. It is relaxing to me. Sometimes I go home from school and just sit down on the couch and read. My goal right now is to get threw a lot more books next quarter and continue this habbit through out my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment